AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2017 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) have finally issued the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2017. The exam is to be conducted on May 28, 2017. AIIMS MBBS entrance examination is conducted to provide admission to AIIMS MBBS course in New Delhi and six more institutions in India.
The AIIMA entrance exam is conducted through CBT which is Computer Based Test. The exam will be conducted in two different shifts in India. Now the admit card for the same has been released. The admit card is very important. All the eligible who have duly completed the application form and paid the fees will be issued the admit card. The admit card includes all the details which are date and venue of the exam and other details of the aspirant.
The admit card needs to be taken to examination hall, otherwise you will not be allowed to sit for the exam. The admit card should not be folded and torn and should be kept safely till the whole procedure is completed. After downloading the admit card, check the address carefully and get yourself acquainted with the venue before the examination. And do not forget to carry a valid id proof on the day of the exam with you.
AIIMS 2017 Exam Pattern :
• The exam will have 200 objective type questions.
• The exam will be from different subjects which are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
• Physics – 60 questions.
• Chemistry – 60 questions.
• Biology – 60 questions.
• General Knowledge – 20 questions.
• Aspirants will get one mark for each correct attempt.
• For an incorrect answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
• No marks for the questions not answered.
• The exam will be in both the languages which are English/Hindi.
How to download AIIMS 2017 admit card :
• Log into the official web site which is www.aiimsexams.org
• Look for the link of the download Admit Card for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2015.
• Aspirants are provided with a unique application number and password. You are required to enter those details.
• Click on login.
• Download and save it.
• Take a print out of the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2017.
• It might also happen that an aspirant might not be able to download the admit card, in that case, aspirants are requested to immediately get in touch with Assistant Controller of Exams, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 giving all your details regarding the registration form or they can also mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to us for more details and updates related to AIIMS MBBS exam 2017.