Set 1 CBSE Board Xth SA II Science Sample Papers 2018 in PDF
CBSE Board Xth (10th ) Higher sndary Science Set 1 Sample Papers 2018, cbse board Xth exam Science Guess papers 2018, Download Science Model Question papers of CBSE Board Class 10th Higher Sndary level Exam 2018, cbse Xth board exam Previ Year Science Sample Question papers 2018, Download Set wise Science sample papers of CBSE Board Class 10th Exaation 2018, cbse board xth exam Science Set 1 SA – II Guess question papers, Science Sample question papers of cbse board 10th exam 2018
Central Board of Sndary Education CBSE Board is gg to benducted the Class 10th Sndary level board exaation the month of March 2018 for all streams such as Science, Commerce, Art etc. Before it the students are searcg for some best & latest model papers / sample papers/ guess papers of vari subjects for their preparation of CBSE Board Exaation. These Sample papers/ Guess papers/ model papers are veryeful for all those candidates who want to achieve the maximum marks their board exaation. These sample papers are the best way for preparation of CBSE Board Exaation. The students can easily secure good marks by these guess papers. So at this lots of students are searcg for Sample Papers on vari search enes before the exaation.
Set 1 CBSE Board Xth SA II Science Sample Question Papers 2018 Download PDF
We also provided here some best & selected Science Sample questions paper below for CBSE Class 10th Board Exaation students. These sample papers are also available at the official we of CBSE board. So the students can also get lots of questions from the official we of CBSE Board. The candidates need to preparation for their exaation ac to these sample papers/ Guess papers/ model papers.
Check CBSE Board Class 10th Exaation Science Set 1 SA – II Model Question Paper/ Sample Question Paper/ Guess Question Papers 2018
1. A- Astigmatism is a focug error two perpendicular es.
B- Stars tkle due to refraction fluctuag atmosphere
a) Both ‘A’ and ‘B’ are true statements
b) Both ‘A’ and ‘B’ are false statements
c) A’ is true while ‘B’ is false
d) A’ is false while ‘B’ is true
2. Energy pyramids of an system lend to diish at higher trophic levels. This is bece at each successive level:
a) Energy is bg lost from one level to the next
b) Energy is bgncentrated fewer and largeranisms
c) Theanisms be smaller
d) Energy stored and passed is less
3. An element “Z” is hag the atomic number 19. d the period, and group of this element by wrig the electronicnfiguration.
4. Calculate the focal length of anvex lens which produces a virtual image at a distance of 50 cm of an object placed 20 cmfront of it.
5. Write the number or verticallumns the modem periodic table. What arc theselumns called?
6. Draw a ray diagram to show the path or the reflected rayrrespong to ancident ray which is directed towards the pcipal fo or anvex mirror. Mark on it the angle ofcidence and the angle of reflection.
7. Write the name and general formula or a ch of hydrocarbons which an addition reaction with hydrogen can take place. Stag the essentialnditions required for an addition reaction to occur write the chemical equation gig the name of the reactant and the product or such a reaction.
7. When you add about 2 ml. of acetic acid to a test tubenting an equal amount or distilled water and leave the test tube to settle after shag itsntents, then after about 5 utes what will you observe the test tube:
(A) A white precipitate settg at its bottom.
(B) A clearlourless solution.
(C) A layer or water over the layer of acetic acid, or
(D) A layer or acetic acid over the layer of water.
8. (a) Give one example each of a unisexual and a bisexual flower.
(b) Mention the changes a flower undergoes after fertilization.
(c) How does the amount or DNA remnstant though each new generation is aation of DNApies of twodividuals?
For more subjects sample Question papers please keep checg our a regulartervals
Like CBSE Exam Results Facebook Page for more updates.
The post Set 1 CBSE Board Xth SA II Science Sample Papers 2018 PDF appeared first on CBSE Results.