NDA NA 2 Previous Year Important Question Sample Paper download
Exam name: National Defense Academy.
Organizer name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Exam date: 10th September 2017.
Official website www.upse.gov.in
NDA Sample Paper Download 2017
NDA (National Defense Academy) Entrance Examination is an exam through which recruitment of candidates to Army, Navy and Air force wings of the National Defense Academy(NDA). NDA entrance exam held twice a year generally in month of april and sept.
National Defance Exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). special condition is that candidate must be unmarried male and the trainning period will be of 3 years.
NDA previous year question Paper download
Important dates for NDA (National Defense Academy) Exam 10th Sept 2017 :-
NDA & NA(II) exam 2017 notification date- 7th june 2017.
Last date of submission of form NDA & NA(II) exam 2017 30th july 2017.
Examination date of NDA & NA 2017 10th sept,2017.
UPSC NDA & NA 2 paper pattern 2017 :-
The paper will be of multiple choice question (MCQ).
Paper consists of part 1 as mathematics and part 2 as General Mental Ability (English and General Knowledge will be included in part 2).
Part I contain 120 question of 300 marks while Part -2 contain 150 question of 600 marks. 2.5 markes for each correct answer will be allotted for mathematics and 4 marks for English and General Knowledge respectivily
UPSC NDA & NA 2 Admit Card /Hall Ticket 2017 Download
NDA Important Question 2017 10th September Exam :-
For Mathematics :-
1. Using the digit 1,2,3,4 and 5 only once, how many numbers greater than 41000 can be formed?
2. Two straight lines X-3Y-2=0 and 2X-6Y-6=0
3. A man standing on the bank of a river observes that the angle of elevation of the top of a tree just on the opposite bank is 60. The angle of elevation is 60 from a point at a distance Y metres frok the bank. What is the height of the tree?
4. Let M be the set of men and R is a relation is sin of defined in M. Then R is
A) Symmetric Relation
B) Transitive Relation
C) Equivalence Relation
D) None of these
5. If A and B are two mutually exclusive events, then what is P(AB) equals to?
6. If the values of a set are measured in cm, what will be the unit of variance?
CTET Answer Key Paper Solution 20th Sept 2017
For General Ability Test :-
1. Whenever i see the model
Who started it (p)
Is The face of the man (q)
Of our factory (r)
What comes to my mind (s)
Which one of the following is the correct sentence ?
2. His behaviour EVOKED punishment (tick the synonyms)
B) called for
3. Which of the following is not a source of renewal source of energy?
A) hydro electricity
B) solar energy
C) fuel cell
D) wind energy
For more NDA 2 question download our sample paper
Maths sample paper
General Ability Test Sample Paper Download
NDA & NA 2 Admit card 10sept exam download
Keep visiting our website for NDA & NA 2 updates. Also subscribe us for more details.