SSC CGL 2017 Application form apply online | ssc exam date
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given out their official notification for the exam of 2017 Common Graduate Level on 1st May, 2017 according to the schedule. Aspirants who are anxiously waiting for the exam can log into the official website and start applying for the same. This exam is conducted every year across numerous center across India.
Candidates in lakhs of number prepare and sit for this exam as its one of the main exam that our youth is currently focusing on. Candidates are waiting to know the complete details regarding the exam. So our team is providing you with the complete details of the same.
SSC CGL EXAM NOTIFICATION 2017 :-
|Application form will be available from||16th May 2017|
|Last date for registration||16th June 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||1st Aug to 20th Aug 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam||10th-11th November 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam||21st January 2018|
|Skill Test/Computer Skill Test||February 2018|
Fee : Rs 100/-(SC, ST, Women, Physically Handicapped, eligible Ex servicemen)
Procedure to apply for application form 2017 :-
• Log into the official web site i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in
• Select the exam you want to appear for.
• Do not forget to fill up both the parts of the registration form.
• The server while filling up the form has to be the same.
• Like wise, you fill part 1 on server 1, then you need to fill up the part 2 also on the same server. And if you fill part 1 on server 2, then you need to fill up the part 2 also on the same server.
• Enter all your details correctly.
• Make a note of your registration id as this will be required in the future as well.
• Please take a print of the challan that you will pay and the fees has to be paid in the State Bank Of India.
• After paying the fees, you need to login again to complete the part 2 registration and enter the transaction number that is given on your challan.
• After that keep a photo and signature ready to be uploaded.
• Click on the submit.
• Now you can see a message telling you that you have applied for the same.
• Take a print out of the form for reference.
• According to the sources, please use only internet explorer or opera. As rest of them are not supported by SSC CGL.
Work hard and best of luck for the exam.
Keep visiting our website for regular updates.