Key Roles :
Designer should be able to work on the production of a wide variety of products including newspapers, magazines, books and stationery.
GraphicDesigner will cover a range of tasks in the printing process from the design, approval of artwork, ads, images and texts to the actual printing itself.
Job Responsibility :
– Create original design ideas and layouts from creative briefings
– Laying out artwork to plan how a finished page will appear (known as Page Planning/Designing)
– Develops, tracks and helps manage comprehensive time schedules to insure design projects are delivered on-time and within budget
– Understanding the client briefs/guidelines
– Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or Design Leads and making necessary changes.
– Using mock ups to make a new ad
– Drawing own ideas to make a new ad
– Proofreading and checking the documents for accuracy and visual impact (self QA)
– Using the Spell and Grammar check option in software
– Use typography, proximity and font styles in the best possible way to group the text in right manner in an advert
– Preparing the items for reproduction in a format specified by the client (pdf, eps, ps)
– Determines the high visual impact and arrangement of illustrative material, text copy, font style and size
– Produce accurate high quality artwork within corporate brand guidelines and standards
– Excellent creative skills
– Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
– Good color vision
– Ability to concentrate for long periods
– An aptitude for working with new technology (be up to-date with the software versions)
– Good communication skills
– Ability to work as part of a team
Qualifications and experience
Diploma or Degree in Printing Technology, Graphic Design or DTP along with 1 – 5 years of experience.
Working hours and work atmosphere
We are working around the clock weekly five days with rotational Shifts (Day, Afternoon and Night). But the person selected would need to be flexible to meet urgent deadlines beyond this schedule.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Printing / Packaging
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Graphic DesigningIndesignCreative SkillsProof ReadingCommunication SkillsAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Illustratoradobe corel drawadobe indesign
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization, Graphic/ Web Designing
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Express KCS Pvt. Ltd.
For over 40 years, Express KCS has supported brands to help them grow, it is part of what we do. In that time, our own brand has become a byword for reliability, creativity, quality and technology. What’s always kept us ahead is how we’ve changed and adapted, staying a step ahead delivering what our customers need across every media channel. Operating from three ISO 9001 production centers, we deploy a highly-skilled 400-strong workforce of art workers, digital technologists and production experts.
Recruiter Name:Anuj Bajaj
Contact Company:Express KCS Pvt Ltd