CTET Admit Card 2018 CTET 2018 Call Letter CTET 2018 Paper 1 2 Hall Ticket Download CBSE CTET Exam Call Letter/Hall Ticket 2018 CTET Exam date Central Teacher Eligibility Test
CTET Admit Card 2018
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. Written exam will be conducted on 05.2018. Exam will be held in two sessions:- Paper-I (Morning) & Paper-II (Evening).
CTET 2018 Exam Date :- May, 2018
CTET Admit Card 2018 will be available for Download in the month of April-May, 2018. Candidates will be able to Download their CTET Admit Card 2018 will be available from April 2018 through the official CTET Website.
- Questions asked in Written exam will be Objective Multiple Choice Type
- Exam will be conducted in two parts Paper-I & Paper-II.
- Paper-I is for candidates who willing to be teacher for For classes I to V & Paper-II is for candidates who willing to be teacher for For classes VI to VIII.
- Written exam will be of 150 Marks. Consisting of 150 Questions.
- Total Time Duration for written exam is 150 Minutes.
- There is no Negative Marking in this exam.
How To Download CTET Admit Card 2018:-
- First Step is go to the official website of CTET i.e http://ctet.nic.in
- Search Download Admit Card Link.
- Go to the Applicants Login.
- Fill your Registration Number & Date of Birth.
- Download your Admit Card & take a print out of it.
All TET Aspirants are advised to keep in touch with CTET 2018 Official Website & As well as with our website for Latest Updates regarding CTET Admit Card 2018. Admit Cards will be available from April, 2018. Stat tuned with us for Latest Admit card Updates.
Last Word :
Get More Updates about CTET Exam from our Web Portal (www.jobadda.in). One thing you have to do, just bookmark our job portal & get latest updates.
For More Details Please Visit: http://ctet.nic.in
Candidates can leave their respective comments regarding this post. Any Query & Comment will be Highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.