UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2017 Uttar Pradesh Sahayak Adhyapak Written Exam Syllabus 2017 Download UP Assistant Teacher Latest Exam Pattern Syllabus 2017 UPSESSB Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2017
UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2017
LATEST UPDATE dated 15.12.2017 : Good News! There will be No Minimum Passing Marks in the Written Exam of UP Assistant Teacher…The Total Weightage would carry 60% of Written Exam, Each 10% of High School, Intermediate, Graduation & BTC Marks…..For Detailed info. read the Image Given below…..
UP Basic Education Board has recently announce about the Recruitment of 68,500 Posts of Sahayak Adhyapak/ Assistant Teacher. Many Interested Candidates filled there Application Form. The Process of Submitting Application Form is Conducted Online. Here in the Below Link Candidates Can Check the Details about the Recruitment.
About Exam :
The Official Board is Provided the Information about the Recruitment Exam. The Written Exam will be Conducted Soon and the Date will be announce on the official website. More Details about the Examination & UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus is Provided Below.
Exam Pattern : The UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Written Subjective Type.
- The Total Weightage would carry 60% of Written Exam, Each 10% of High School, Intermediate, Graduation & BTC Marks
- There Will be No Objective (Multiple Choice) Type Questions Conducted.
- The Exam will be of 150 Very Short Questions.
- The Exam will be of 1 marks for each Questions.
- The Exam will be of 03 Hours.
- The Exam will be Based on Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Science, Math, Environment & Social Study from 12th Standard.
- The Questions of Teaching Skills, Child Psychologist, information Technology and Life Skill Management & Attitude Will be of D.El.Ed Standard.
Exam Syllabus : The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows:
Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
संज्ञाप्रकरणत: समान्यप्रश्ना: संधिसूत्रानुसार संधि: संधिविच्छेदश्च- समासा: प्रत्यया: शब्द-रुपाणि, धातुरुपाणि , शिक्षण-विधय: इत्याद|
01. Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
02. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
03. Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
04. Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
05. Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
01. Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
02. Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
03. Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
04. Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
05. Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
01. Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
02. Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
03. Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
04. Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
Understanding on Own Environment, Understanding of Children on Environment, Why to Teach Environmental Studies, Teaching of Social Studies, Environmental Studies and Class room Activities, Family, Care of Ones own Body and Ecological System.
Regional, National and International. International Relations and Events. India’s Achievements in Science and Technology. Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies. Economic and Social Development of India and UP. Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India. Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of UP. Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
Objectives of Teaching English, Phonetics / Transcription, Development of Language skills:- a) Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing (LSRW). b) Communicative skills – Imparting values through Communication, Approaches, Methods & Techniques of teaching : a. Introduction, Definition & Types of Approaches, Methods & Techniques of teaching English b. Remedial Teaching, Teaching of Structures and Vocabulary, Teaching Learning Materials, Lesson Planning, Curriculum & Textbooks – Importance and its need, Evaluation in Language.
Understanding Development, Growth & Maturation – Concept & Nature, Principles of development, Factors influencing Development – Methods and Approaches of Child Psychology Development – observation, Interview, Case study, Experimental, Cross sectional and longitudinal, Development tasks and Hazards.
Final Words :
Candidates can Add our Page (www.jobadda.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Alerts regarding the UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card, Exam & Result.
Important links :
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Candidates can write their Doubts, Queries & Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. We will try to give you Appropriate answer.