UP Board High School Exam 2018 Important Tips Study Tips for UP Board Intermediate Exam 2018 Important Questions Math Science Physics English Chemistry Uttar Pradesh Board 10th 12th Exam 2018 Tips UP Board Exam Preparation Tips for Subject UP Board Exam 2018 study Tips How to prepare for Subjects
UP Board Exam Preparation Tips
LATEST UPDATE dated 27.10.2017 : UP Board Intermediate & High School Exam 2018 Tips for History, Hindi, Mathematics, Home Science, Science, Social Science, English, Computer, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Sanskrit & Art Subject is given here…….Board Exam Tips for Other Subjects are also provided here under.…Read Article & Surely you will get good marks ……
UP Board Exam:- UP Board exam 2018 may Start from February, 2018. Many Students are wandering here & there for Exam Preparation as Exams are started earlier. In this Section we will be providing you Important Board Exam Tips to get Good Marks in Board exam of 10th & 12th.
Important Board Exam Tips:-
- Students need to focus on the Basics of Maths & Science.
- Please Focus on your Hand Writing, because this is the Key Factor for Providing Good Marks in Theory Subjects like Hindi, English, Social Studies & other important Subjects.
- Students who are going to appear in 10th exam, Focus on the Scoring Subjects like Maths, Science. Practice as many questions as you can. Try to Attempt Full paper.
- Intermediate Students have to work hard as there are several things like Numerical, Theory, Derivation. Formula etc. Remember Important Formula’s in Maths, Physics. Focus on the Derivation so that if you forget formulae you can remind it. In chemistry Most important thing are Reactions in Inorganic/ Organic Chemistry.
- Time Management is the Key Factor in the Board exam. So attempt the paper taking time into mind.
- Don’t waste to much time on any question. If you stuck in any question leave it for later.
- After attempting paper, Don’t forget to recheck your Copy, whether any important point is missing.
- Underline & Highlight Important Facts.
- It is beneficial to put the Formula in a Box, in Derivations.
- Sometime questions are not like that as you study in the book. Don’t loose patience, try to understand the question with Concentration.
- Last & Important thing is Read the question paper carefully in a full run. Marks the questions which is well prepared, less prepared. Then Do according to your preparation.
SUBJECT WISE TIPS FOR BOARD EXAMS
UP BOARD INTERMEDIATE SANSKRIT TIPS